|Matt Scott is headed to Philadelphia later this week.|
- Height / Weight: 6'2" 213 lbs
- 40 yard dash: 4.69 seconds
- Vertical Jump: 31 inches
- Broad Jump: 118 inches
- 3-cone drill: 6.69 seconds
- 20 yard shuttle: 3.99 seconds
* Scott was one of the top performers in EVERY drill.
- Obviously he's an elite athlete.
- Huge, big-time arm. There's no throw he can't make, also features a quick release.
- Hits receivers in stride, important trait given the speedy receivers on the Eagles roster.
- Maintains good accuracy while on the move.
- Even when fleeing from the pocket, he keeps his eyes down-field, looking for coverage breakdowns.
- Good teammate and a tough competitor. Will deliver the ball in the face of pressure.
- Lean build, could have durability concerns as a mobile QB. Suffered a concussion last season.
- Lacks touch on some throws, tends to sail it high.
- Gets caught staring down his first read, no experience making NFL progressions.
- Too much confidence in his arm, throwing into trouble on occasion.
- Sloppy footwork must be worked out.
- Scott has a lot of potential. He's a developmental QB, his physical gifts need refined and he needs to develop his QB savvy. On paper, he's a perfect fit for the ideal Chip Kelly scheme. Philadelphia seems like a good situation, he could take his time and develop under some great offensive minds. Scott has a 5th round grade from most scouts, but dual-threat quarterbacks typically go a little higher than expected. I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles pulled the trigger on the Arizona QB in the 4th round.
* Follow me on Twitter @Matt_Chastain25 and @OfficialEagles_, I'll get ya back!